A fully-furnished, well-made bar is an excellent addition to your dining or entertainment space. It’s a very versatile piece that provides numerous benefits to an array of homeowners. But designing it can be quite a hassle. In fact, it’s very easy for first-timers to get confused during the process and end up with an unsatisfactory result. Luckily, C. Whitaker Marble is here to help!
We are an all-around stone fabrication brand that creates and installs natural stone pieces for counters and bars. In fact, you can count on us to create the perfect design tailored to suit your individual needs. What sets us above the competition are the following:
- Experience: We are pioneers who have been in business for more than five decades now! What started out as a simple stone fabrication company has grown into a reputable brand known all across Missouri. So it’s no exaggeration when we say we have the skills and experience to handle whatever stone fabrication request you have.
- Versatile: Our team goes the extra mile to ensure they understand your specific needs and demands. Just tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll make it happen. But if you don’t know what tile design you want for your bar yet, don’t worry! We can also help you with that.
- Honest: Trust us, we hate hidden fees and charges just as much as you do. That’s why we break down our rates right from the get-go. So before you decide to work with us, you’ll already know exactly how much money you need to shell out.
Why Get Personalized Bartops
Now, you might be wondering why you should have your own tiles created. Shopping districts carry a wide selection of bartop tiles so there’s really no need to order personalized ones, right? Wrong! Fabricating your own bartop tiles offers a number of benefits such as:
- Unique Designs: The number one reason you’d want to get personalized tiles is your contractors can create unique designs you won’t find anywhere else. The sky’s the limit so let your imagination run wild!
- Overall Durability: Unlike with pre-made tiles, you can choose which natural stones to use for your custom-made bartop tiles. If you want durability, then go with a durable, long-lasting one. On the other hand, if you want to prioritize cost-efficiency, you can use more affordable options and pieces.
- Professional Advice: There are hundreds of bartop tile designs to choose from. While this freedom might be exciting, it’s also very intimidating. That’s why you need the help of our experienced professionals who can guide you into making the right choices.
Personalized Bartop Tile Cost
So how much does it cost to have C. Whitaker Marble fabricate your own bartop tiles? Well, a number of factors affect the total price so there’s really no surefire way to guess. But you can still gauge how much you’ll likely set aside for the project.
Firstly, how many tiles do you need? Generally, the more tiles you need to be made, the more you’ll have to invest. Secondly, our rates depend on the complexity of your designs. If you have a simple, easy-to-execute pattern, then you might not need to shell out as much. On the other hand, prepare to pay a bit more if you have a complex, intricate design in mind. Lastly, premium natural stones cost a bit more than regular pieces, but a few extra bucks is a small price to pay for top-notch durability, right?
To know exactly how much you need to set aside, just give our team a call at (314) 423-0900! We provide sample estimates for our clients to refer to. You can also tell us what your estimated budget for the project is so we’ll have a clearer idea of what we’re working with.
C. Whitaker Marble proudly fabricates natural stone bartops for homeowners from:
- Chesterfield, IL
- Chesterfield County, IL
- Jefferson County, MO
- Lake of the Ozarks, MO
- Madison, IL
- Monroe County, IL
- O’Fallon, MO
- St. Charles, MO
- St. Clair, IL
- St. Louis City, MO
- St. Louis County, MO
- St. Peters, MO
- Wildwood, IL
I really love the folks at C Whitaker Marble. Allen, Adam, and Gina are all very nice. It... read more